Saturday, June 17, 2006

Washington Heights Ny Levanta Cola

Exuberant feelings

man, I live here, just the total emotion.

yes I know quite a few Harry Potter fans from various forums and chats. Of course, with some of them established a friendly relationship that we maintain, of course, tried.
A fan who also writes fanfiction was, even for a day at my visit.
Last year I was absent for a very long time due to very unfortunate circumstances. I could not go to chat and forums more, could not at all on the Internet. Over several months did not tell anybody where I was staying.
When I reappeared on the scene, of course I was ready to contacts with the HP fans rebuild what I succeeded largely.
The above-mentioned fan I am also very important. I have this fan also wrote a letter and then receive a reply postcard on which I was very happy. However, he has to do very much and is in no longer active chat. Also in forums he can be for several weeks was not seen. Sure, just has a lot of work.
And now I look around the Internet and see that this fan here in LJ is active. Not only that, he's here almost every day and make entries. And now I know how I can reach it. Is this a coincidence that I write here in LJ and it thus have recovered? I was not out of it for LJ.

When I discovered that I could not. I started here in the internet cafe to cry. Hey, I'm so glad that I can somehow get back to him. It is very important to me and wants to contact him I never give up.
I now come the tears again. But, damn, what is it? I'm just so incredibly happy, none of you can imagine.

I have found caches in this month and helped a tuition student of mine a good note and was in Duisburg and never saw many old friends. But today is the zweitschänste whole of this month. The most beautiful I had a week ago, when I Tes and Alina and Vega met (-> 11.07.2006).

crap, what am I doing now with my mood indicator? I'm happy and I cry, but such a combination does not exist here.

I wish all of you who are here in LJ, a really great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment